Thursday, March 31, 2011

3 songs

For the past week, I've been scatterbrained and spinning, all the while trying to nail down
some songs for the wedding ceremony - 3 songs.

First song was taken care of long ago - Ode to Joy. It was perfect for everyone's entrance, and easy to learn. The music for that will be played live at the beginning of the ceremony.
...and that was it, until today.

I found not one but both songs, and I do believe they are perfect.
Ingrid Michaelson - a great singer/songwriter who produces some beautiful ballads and heart felt songs, and this song "The way I am" says it all.

I really wanted to find a fun, upbeat song for the processional, and not classical.
After days and hours of searching, I happened upon the old Turtles song: "So happy together."

Ingrid Michaelson - The way I am

The Turtles - So happy together

No comments:

Post a Comment