Monday, April 11, 2011

The countdown to LOVE!

I can see a lot of life in you.
I can see a lot of bright in you.
And I think the dress looks nice on you.
I can see a lot of life in you.
-- Sufjan Stephens, The Dress Looks Nice on You

Today, I'd just love to gush about how wonderful Mr. Percy is, and how much I look forward to becoming his permanent partner in crime... But I'd rather show you images!

I've been flipping (and flipping!) through images - looking for some inspiration for wedding photography, and possibly some last minute details. (like I need another thing TO DO!)

I wandered down the rabbit hole on {theknottybride.com} and was mesmerized by the lovely brides, grooms and photographs... ahh.








ummmm. Look at her CALVES! WOAH! This is SEXXXXXYYY.


hey! check out the flowers post (flowers! wooo!) to see why this image is here:




And as always, I find ideas everywhere.



I had originally imagined a garland running along the aisle from chair to chair. But the chairs don't quite work for that. So, I thought: Shepherd Hooks! Yay! Then, I discovered how expensive they are... I was about to chuck the idea all toghether, and I still may... If this doesn't work!

Here's some more wedding beauty and awesome-ness from {simply bloom photography}...










No comments:

Post a Comment