Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jewelery + Wedding Prep Update

Style me Pretty is a great source for DIY weddings, and never falls short with Beautiful inspiration and amazing DIY projects. This necklace tutorial is no exception. I think I may have to add this to my To Do list.


Considering I haven't even started LOOKING for jewelery, I found another photo on the Style me Pretty site that I started drooling over... see more pictures HERE


I'd be more than massively excited about wearing either of these.

As for the Wedding Prep Update...

- BBQ rub favors are complete!
- Staples floored me with prices of printing, so another DIY project got even more DIY. Printing is done, but the CD favors and the Fans need to be pasted together and cut out.
- The wedding script and readings are completed, and parially printed.
- Flowers have been purchased! Hope they stay alive with all this bi-polar weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment