Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jordan. You know what to do.

These are only suggestions for my photographer. Let's face it, sometimes you gotta hope for some moments to happen that just aren't planned.

If I get one of these - WONDERFUL! The last one is a big hope though.

There's a swing, but no bench like this... we can work with whatever we got. ha!
The Horse stables would be perfect for something like this.
We'll see how willing we are to get on the ground. hmm.
probably not gonna have the awesome car I'd hoped for. We'll see if we can borrow someones car for this.
Just........sexy.
I'm having a "photobooth" area in which a frame like this will be included... it's turquoise. yay!
SHHH!

1 comment:

  1. LOve love love. Yes, we will do our best. I'm sure we'll also capture some other moments that just happen. I wonder if we can convince the sun to set a little early that day? :)

    ReplyDelete